Designed & built to completely automate A/R invoicing for Oracle NetSuite® & QuickBooks Online® customers
Imagine your business with increased cash flow from operations, your collections staff can focus their efforts in other positions, and your CFO & CTO excited to finally have their team and systems working in harmony.
Your customers view & pay invoices online, access account history, and store payment methods. Allowing you to receive customer payments in seconds instead of days.
Leverage multiple payment options at the lowest possible rates.
- ACH & Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
- Credit/Debit Cards
Provide your customers convenient and secure ways to manage and pay their invoices.
- Payment Vault
- Oracle NetSuite® Integration
- QuickBooks Online® Integration
- Virtual Terminals
- Reduce your Daily Sales Outstanding (DSO) by streamlining your A/R and collections with our powerful software tools.
- A/R & Collections
- Fees & Processing Costs - An average business saves over $30,000 annually by rewarding customer to pay by e-Check or ACH.
- Capital for Investments
- Efficiency for People & Systems
- Customer Satifaction
Understand the impact of your open receivables on your business, daily sales outstanding (DSO).
Evaluate the true cost to process invoices, including time-to-invoice (TTI), labor, and payment fees (including manual check, ACH, EFT, credit, debit, and more).
Consider the advantages of implementing digital invoice practices such as automated email invoices, that integrate seamlessly into your existing ERP & accounting platforms.
Learn More About Ingage iPay
Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you can perform invoicing smarter, better, faster and more cost effectively.
B2B Digital Payments
ESTIMATED TO BE AT $23.1 TRILLION BY NEXT YEAR
UP FROM APPROX. $5 TRILLION IN 2010
6436 Penn Ave. S. Minneapolis, MN 55423